Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Planting Art!

He art has been planted! I just got the website up and the blog started and with this first post I pray that He art bears much fruit for God! Just as this "Momo" plant was planted in the ground with care, so should any art we do in our lives. And I enjoyed planting it in community! It is so unifying and fitting to make art with others and receive God's love and peace. I am inspired to spend more time with people through any art I do for God. So may this blog be a great place to share what God is doing in my life, for as 1 Corinthians 3:7 says, "So neither he who plants nor he who waters does anything, but only God, who makes things grow." I have enjoyed planting the website, and many people will water He Art with their receptivity. However, it is the miracle of growth, which only God can provide in our lives, that truly matters. I pray that what God does through me and you will be the true art that we can grow from too! For His art is the best art because it makes us grow in Him!