Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Praise the Name of the LORD!

Praise the Name of the LORD
Praise the God who restores
   all relationships
   all under the Son
   all is forgiven in Him
   for He is Risen!

Amazing, Beautiful Jesus
Let us fix our eyes on You
Blessed Are You my Father
You will live in me


Praise You God, Redeemer
Praise You Father
   all is at peace
   all is justified
   all is free in You
   Who was crucified

Amazing, Beautiful LOVE
Your Heavenly Kingdom come
to You alone my heart
is dancing
forever because You
   Live Jesus,
   Love me,
   Are
Your Glory fills my lungs
You breath in me


Praise You God, You live
Praise Your Holiness
   all is righteous
   all is given grace
   all is made clean
   in You alone Jesus

Amazing, Beautiful Jesus
You Are LOVE
You Are always with me
holding my hand

I trust in You Daddy!


Praise God for His song!!!! Seriously, I just write down what He says to me! They are from Him! Praise Him!