Monday, January 24, 2011

Brother

After this very refreshing break for Christmas, I really have appreciated the memories of spending time with my brother! I found that our time this break was truly blessed by the Lord. This is a painting of him from a while back during a vacation to Manzanita Beach. It has been great to spend time with him on vacations, climbing mountains, and hanging out! Even though he is going back to college now for only four more months until I see him next, I am so excited for when he returns! It is important to remember that our relationship with Jesus is the same way. He is really just doing His job, and at the right time He will return. We all can be so excited for His return when we can see Him face to face. In the meantime, we should consider the lessons in Matthew 12:49-50, "Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." I pray that we all are excited to see our Savior return and to be doing His good and perfect will!