Monday, July 11, 2011

Studio Complete!

Praise the Lord! Besides a few minor odds and ends left, the studio is now complete and ready to use! The silk screening equipment is working and the easel is ready to go! I feel so thankful that God had provided and is continuing to provide just enough to build this studio and start on some other art projects. With Becky Bruce's money from "Neahkahnie Lookout" and additional art sales this was helped made possible! God always gives us just what we need. Although, there were times when I had wanted progress to go more quickly, I now look back and am glad that I spent the time. I am reminded of the verses in Romans 5:3-5 which describe, "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." I am thankful that God gave me the perseverance to build the studio with quality, and the character to learn from the mistakes and problems. It was not my perseverance, or character, but through His character and perseverance, that I was enabled. He gave me hope the entire time, immediately when I turned to Him. He taught me that it was for Him, so He would be helping me and had a plan that would not fail, even if I was tired along the way. One day when I was more tired, I prayed to God what verse to read, and opened the bible to Jeremiah 29:11. The verse reads, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." The next day in church this was also the verse that was read! And, this is the same verse that goes with the "Neahkahnie Lookout" painting! I think God is trying to tell me and us something. I can only share it! God has plans to give us a hope and a future!!!!!!! Not only in projects but in placing our hope and lives in Him! God Bless you and may His Holy Spirit fill you with hope!
+If you want to check out more pictures around the studio here is a link:
http://www.nathanwoods.org/#/ca-on-drive/