Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Breakthrough 1: Jesus died for all our sins!

       Jesus died for all our sins!!!!!!! He is amazing! He is here right now, through His Holy Spirit and available to be in LOVE! (1 John 4:16; 1 Corinthians 6:19) Seriously, He died for all our sins. So that means that He didn't die for just the big sins, and then we have to work on other ones! Whatever we think 'separates' us from Him, He died for that! Nothing can separate us from His love! In fact, the veil has been lifted and now we see Him face to face! "But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away" (2 Corinthians 3:16). And, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39). That means that whatever you think, right now, is 'separating' you from Him, it's actually already forgiven! What do we do then!? We spend all this energy 'getting right' with God again, when actually, He already died for that! Instead, our job is to, first believe in Him and then just love Him back! (John 6:29; Matthew 22:36-40). And this is so simple! In fact, "Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these"" (Matthew 19:14). It is really simple, and we should have child-like faith! And it is also simply amazing, because His love is never ending, so we can enjoy Him forever!
       Even today, God was showing me this lesson! He greeted me this morning with His amazing love as He always does every day. "It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night" (Psalm 92:1-2; and sometimes I tend to think I should worry about something when I wake up, but He is still there loving me! We just have to look to Him instead! He died for that worry! It doesn't mean anything anymore! Hallelujah!) After praying, or literally talking with Dad, our God, then He gave me so much joy! He is so kind and nice! In fact, He made me so thankful and excited, He caused me to start dancing! Also, He told me the other day, 'dancing feeds the soul!' He told me too that it is relaxing, fun, simple, freeing and rejuvenating. There is so much more to dancing with Him, but that is a great start! -You should ask Him about dancing and everything as well! (See, 'Dad, what is your favorite thing about . . . ?') Anyways, I was dancing, and that was great, but I really desired being outside. The day was breaking and the clouds were giving way to sunshine. This was wonderful, and I felt like He wanted me to go for a walk! On the walk, I still was struggling with 'getting right with Him!' For me, I tend to have this problem where I think I need to ask God to forgive me over and over! It is frustrating because then if I don't feel like He forgives me, or that if I ask right, then I feel guilty! This is such a lie! Remember, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death" (Romans 8:1-2). Jesus died for us so that we could be right with God! Through faith, we are already right with God! Hallelujah! Anything else is just silly! Well, I was on the walk and started to feel this way again and was asking for forgiveness for that even! As I came around the bend I saw two little kids playing outside. They were giggling on the sidewalk and then whispered something to each other, and as I walked by, they ran back in the house, still having a blast. I have no idea what they were doing. Then, another one of their friends came up the street with a big brown lab, about the size of him, the dog pulling him along, up to the two girls. One of the girls said, 'oh, the dragon!' As I continued walking I heard more laughing! It struck me now that God was reminding me of child-like faith! Thank God for reminding me of child like faith through these kids and also recently, a very dear friend. What a joy to just rest and enjoy Him! -And that's what we get to do now, and on into forever! Enjoy and praise God!!! How freeing! Whatever 'separates' you from Him, it actually doesn't! He is here, Immanuel, waiting to talk with us and have fun! (Matthew 1:23) He's so fun, and He loves us! He died for us, so that we are free! We are free to laugh and celebrate and dance with Him! I can joyfully say, too, that He has set me free from the need to ask over and over! We are together!


See also, 'Breakthrough! An Introduction', for more on breakthrough and how God is always with us through His LOVE!!! Hallelujah!