Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dad, what is your favorite thing about . . . ?



       The other day, God led me to ask Him the coolest question! He led me to ask, 'God, what is your favorite thing about rainbows?' (This is because of the rainbows He gave me; see 'Rainbows'.) Well, I thought this was amazing! God, You Are amazing! I always tend to ask Him questions, but they are never the kind like this. I pray that we continue to ask Dad these questions all the time! He gives the best answers! Like, 'Dad, what is your favorite thing about the Son?', or 'Dad, what do you like most about the ocean? or laughter?' hahhaha. God will surprise us every day because He is always more amazing and beautiful than we think!
       Well, of course He gave me an answer to His rainbow question - I think it is so funny how He had me ask, and then how He also gave me the answer! -And it is just the start, for there is so much more to Him!!! I'm only just one little person! He has all truth! He is Truth! Remember, 'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me." (John 14:6). He will continue to reveal His love to us every day! He talks to everyone! Let's go to Him with everything.-

From Dad: "The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father" (Romans 8:15).

This is what He said:
-Rainbows are a reflection of My love
-I'm in rainbows and in you
-They are everywhere

And here is what He said for each color and then some of my reflections of what He was telling me about each one. He didn't let me go on to the next color until I really got what He was saying about the current one! (Also, see akiane's loving poem on 'Prince of Peace', under gallery and then under the main Jesus image! It goes by color as well! It seems that God has a of of Truth and Love and Peace to teach about everything He made, even His colors!)

about the red He said: blood
       He died for all our sins! All! -Whatever we think 'separates' us from Him, He died for that! Nothing can separate us from His love! In fact, the veil has been lifted and now we see Him face to face! "But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away" (2 Corinthians 3:16). And, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39). This one He said very simply!

about the yellow He said: It is everywhere and all around you.
       At first I didn't like this 'bright' yellow very much! But He continued to change my perspective! He said, it is golden. -I still didn't like that, because it seems old. Well, He said it was golden, like during the summertime, when His radiant light and love comes across the sky and into our eyes. We stand on the fresh grass, barefoot and look at His beauty, and catch a hint of His rainbows in the upper corner of our eye. Then, He gives us potato salad and we spend time with Him and our loved ones. That is all around us!

about the green He said: like the grass in the above image and liberty
       I love the above image! Well, the grass makes sense with that. I still don't quite get the liberty, but it seems really nice and warm.

about the blue He said: the ocean and the sky
       I think that we could spend forever just talking about God's ocean and His sky. Just imagine how God made our eyes and hearts as well.

about the purple He clearly said: freedom and victory
       Jesus wears purple because purple represents royalty! And Jesus is our King! "On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS" (Revelation 19:16). When Jesus died for our sins, He took our place. Now, by faith in Him, we share in His freedom, victory and royalty! Praise You God! You Are Amazing! You Are our King and best friend! "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery" (Galatians 5:1). And, "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you" (John 15:15).

God is best our friend! And He really loves us all! Let's enjoy the day hanging out with our Dad and ask Him every kind of question! Hallelujah! I pray that we all experience His joy and feast on His radiant Love!


Praise God! He is LOVE! (1 John 4:16) May you see, 'Jesus picnics!,' and also, God reminded me more about feasting on His Love with these amazing verses! He really is our Bread of Life! He alone quenches our real hunger and overflows us with radiant Love! Hallelujah! He sets us free! Praise Him!

♥       Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10).

♥       "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him" (Psalm 34:8).

♥       "Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them" (John 7:38).

♥       "Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty" (John 6:35).