Friday, March 15, 2013

Breakthrough 3: God is everywhere

       Our God and Dad is everywhere! He is right here with us! And wherever we go, He will always be with us! "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast" (Psalm 139:9-10). Also, "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory" (Psalm 73:23-24). Plus, we learn from Jesus, that after His resurrection, through faith we have the Holy Spirit in us! We have God, the Holy Spirit, in us!!! "Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you" (John 16:5-7; Jesus says Counselor and
Spirit of Truth to describe Him).
       This is awesome! God is awesome! This means that we don't have to go to any physical place to worship Him, and be with Him (see, 'Breakthrough: An Introduction'), but also that we don't have to go to any spiritual place to be with Him! He's always with us, by His Spirit! Hallelujah! This is such good news! For a long time, I thought that I had to think of Him really hard, or focus on Him, or Him in His throne room. I would try to find a place in my head, like He was just up in heaven. Well, He is is heaven and on earth too, in us! Hallelujah! It's still really fun to think of Him in His throne room, but we are always with Him! How relaxing and rejuvenating! It honestly makes me laugh with joy!
       Now we are free to be who God made us to be! It is one of my favorite verses, but I'll use it again, "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18). How cool!
       This comes in handy because you might think like I used to, even up until a few days ago, and have to 'get-right' with God by thinking of Him in a certain 'place' or way! (Again, see, 'Breakthrough: An Introduction'! We are already right with God!!!) Well, now, since we are already with God, Him in us and us in Him, we can relax and enjoy Him! Yay! So when someone comes in the room, or visits unexpectedly, instead of thinking, 'oh! I'm not ready yet,' now we know for certain that God is right in us and we are right in Him. It's so fun! God is so fun! It reminds me of childhood (which is interesting because, "Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" (Matthew 19:14).) I finally feel like the person God made me to be! To celebrate, let us at least dance and sing and thank Him! hahahaa! See, "Praise to You Jesus! We are already with You!" for praising Him. It also has God's special message to me about dancing! -Basically, since we are already with Him, we can enjoy Him! Praising Him is not to get to Him, because we are already with Him!!! He died for that! Alright! Praising Him is giving Him all the deserved love, power, glory, might, honor, beauty, and more, plus enjoying Him! He is in us and we are in Him!!! Horay and Halleujah! "'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring'" (Acts 17:28). Let's tell other people about Him too! Jesus told us to! It's so fun because He is so fun! (Matthew 28:19-20) Praise Jesus for He gives perfect love, life, freedom and peace forever! Just relax and enjoy Him!


See also, 'Breakthrough! An Introduction', for more on breakthrough and how God is always with us through His LOVE!!! Hallelujah!