Saturday, March 23, 2013

Breakthrough 4: His gift in hardships

       "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" (Mark 10:27). God gives us everything we need in Him! He is our Life. For Jesus also said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). God always helps us. He is always with us, guiding us and comforting us with His Holy Spirit (John 16:5-15; Jeremiah 8:18). No matter what we are going through, God is with us! Always! Even His name, Immanuel, means "God with us." (Matthew 1:23) This is His gift to us in hardships; that He is always with us!
       I remember a few weeks ago when I was on a run. It was late in the evening, and the day had been quite long. I remember crying a lot that day and really suffering for many reasons. I was on the run, and asked God what was going on? I know from one of my favorite passages of Scripture, Hebrews 12, that God disciplines His Sons (or His children-who have faith in His Son, and so become His 'Sons' in Jesus (See Galatians 3:26-29). And it is also awesome to note that everyone is His child), but I was doubting His goodness. Then all of a sudden, as I rounded the corner in front of my house, He gave it to me! HE IS WITH US AND HE LOVES US! HE NEVER CAUSES EVIL, BUT WORKS ALL DAY TO SAVE US FROM IT! The world tries to tell us that He is doing it, but it's the world's fault! He saved us from the World! And He has already overcome, but we need to receive Him! ("For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith" (1 John 5:4); See also John 3:1-22, 1 Corinthians 15:54-57, Matthew 12:20 and Revelation for God's already final Victory! -And Here are the last few verses: "He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon." Amen. Come, LORD Jesus. The grace of the LORD Jesus be with God's people. Amen" (Revelation 22:20-21). All of the troubles vanished as I gazed into His eyes. He loves me so much! And He loves YOU so much! He died for us and rose to life again for us! He is seated at the right hand of the Father, always interceding for our behalf. He is here and He is LOVE! (1 John 4:16) Praise you God! Hallelujah! There was no longer any problem! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I felt like He was telling me this lesson all at once as well. God, our Dad is always with us, so whenever we face any trials, we can be joyful that He is right with us, and we are right with Him through faith in His Son. (See also 'Breakthrough 3: God is everywhere'!) Hard things do come from this world, but they will pass away. But He will be with us in Love and comforting us forever, for He has the Victory already! Hallelujah Daddy!!!!!!
       This causes me to celebrate! How amazing is GOD! How joyful! How rejuvenating! How refreshing! No matter what is happening, He is near. What is more, too, is that He has all the Power and Authority and Glory forever!!!!!!! When something bad is happening, in Jesus' Name, it will end! Jesus will deliver you from all evils. Praise Him! God will bring you out of this hardship and set you free! He is love and He is here. He is alive and moving through you. His Kingdom come in our lives and may His good will be done! Amen "Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" (Mark 10:27).


See also, 'Breakthrough! An Introduction', for more on breakthrough and how God is always with us through His LOVE!!! Hallelujah!