Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hi Jesus

Jesus, we're together
You're right here
You're loving me all the time
no matter what
You give light and life

I love You
because of who you Are - You Are LOVE
and You're with me
and fill me up, overflowing out to everyone

You give me a rainbow
and I see it everywhere
'I love you,' You tell me
Perfect, Warm, Loving God
Light in the darkness
Radiant Glory
Jesus, our King


Praise God for His poem!!!!!!! Seriously, I just write down what He says to me! They are from Him! Praise Him! And how amazing and thankful are we that God is LOVE! "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them" (1 John 4:16).

♥       Also, check out the post 'Rainbows.' This poem was written by His Holy Spirit's guidance after that great day! And every day is a gift and great day from Him. "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24).